Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hotel Saravana Bhavan, Mylapore - Service Sucks!

Here is the summary of a complaint on the poor service @ this outlet that I had sent to feedback@hotelsaravanabhavan.com


I had been to mylapore outlet with my family yesterday to enjoy some breakfast.  On the ground floor (non-a/c) a third of the tables were marked - no service.  I asked 3 of your staff (the ones with ties) who take orders to find us a table...instead of helping us find a table...they sent us to another person (order taking person)  in a different section.
I was asked to go to the a/c section.  When I asked for your manager, i was told that the manager would come only @ 9.30 am.
I met one of the safari suit clad guys...sitting next to your cash counter (just outside your cash counter) and told him your staff were not willing to find us a table.  He just said go to the a/c section.I asked him if you folks have grown so big that you do not care if customers walk out....and he replied...we are not asking you to go out...go to the a/c section if u want to eat.
Your service is too bad...I shall not visit this outlet again and would certainly ensure no one I know goes here either.  

Their prompt response in a day's time - 
Dear  Sir,
         As  per  the  complaint  stated  by  you, We  have  enquired  with  our        Branch  Manager  there  &  also  warned  &  instructed  the  service        Staff   there  to  properly  respond  to  Our  Customer  while  asking  for.        Prevailing  Service  levels  will  be  tuned  &  get  corrected  shortly.        We  feel  Sorry  for  the  Happenings.                                              Thanking  You.
 With  Kind  Regards,
 HOTEL  SARAVANA BHAVAN.  

Reco - I may venture there again to see if anything has improved....will update on how things pan out!

No comments: